CSR Fireside Chat hosted by Rotary E-Club of Metro Dynamix
August 29th, 2021 @ 8 pm IST
Inaugural address by District Governor Rtn. Rajasekhar Srinivasan
Rtn. Rajasekhar Srinivasan
District Governor 21-22
District CSR Chairman Rtn. P.R. Vittel
District TRF Chairman Rtn. R. Jayasankar
Rtn. P R Vittel
District CSR Chair 21-22
Metro Dynamix TRF Chair Rtn. Aarthi Rajkumar
Metro Dynamix TRF Subcommittee Members
Related Documents :
Seven Areas of Focus :
Sustainability, social equality and the environment are now business problems. And corporate leaders can’t depend on governments to solve them… – Peter Senge, Founder, Society for Organizational Learning.
CSR Video Clips
1. Background on law related to CSR funding under Indian Companies Act
2.Current requirements from the perspective of a Rotary Club
3. Process when approaching a Corporate CSR Committee
4. What is the role of District and Rotary Foundation India?
5. What are the eligibility requirements for CSR funding vs. Global grant ?
6. Developing Corporate Partnership - Do clubs need to have a Trust established?
7. Reporting & Audit done by Rotary Foundation India
8. What is the minimum project size for the project that is CSR funded?
9. Here are some examples of large scale CSR projects
10. Reporting responsibility of Club vs. Rotary Foundation India
11. How do we tap into foreign corporate funding?
12. How can clubs identify various Corporates that are required to spend on CSR activities?
13. What are the strategies for the Rotary clubs that are looking to begin CSR funded projects?
14. What are the success rates when approaching corporates for CSR funding ouside the District 3201?
15. What is the duration of Partnership aggreement between the Corporate and the Club?
16. Connecting Rotary Clubs with Corporates
17. Can you please talk us through the support from Rotary Foundation India and Rotary's sucess with CSR.
18. What are the issues faced with public sector companies?
19. How does Rotary Foundation in Chicago help in transferring the foreign funds to India?